Power BI Data Analyst / DWH Developer III
Responsibilities and Duties
• Power BI, MSBI (SSRS) and SQL development.
• Designing and developing new reporting applications and modifying existing applications to meet business needs.
• Experience in database design, development and Extensive experience with report development using various tools (SSRS, Power BI and SQL Server and Microsoft Azure Data Platform).
• Developing visual reports, dashboards and KPI scorecards using Power BI desktop/SSRS.
• Development of complex SQL Code (stored procedures, triggers, views and functions)
• Work with business units to refine requirements to enhancements and new report requests
• Ensure design and development standards are current and being followed.
• Strong knowledge of relational database, proficiency in writing SQL queries stored procedure and views in SQL Server.
• Identify performance improvements for SQL queries/ views and improve / refactor in-use data models.
• Lead in developing, publishing and scheduling Power BI reports as per the business requirements.
• Responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining data warehouse and analytics architecture to meet an enterprise’s business analysis and reporting needs.
• Should have knowledge, skills and technical vision for applications in Customer Data Warehouses employing dimensional modeling and data mining that are compatible with warehouse (OLAP) standards.
• Skilled at optimizing large, complicated SQL statements.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Mandate to have experience with BI tools such as Power BI and SSRS.
• Excellent in analytical thinking for translating data into informative visuals and reports.
• Able to properly understand the business requirements and develop data models accordingly by taking care of the resources.
• Able to integrate Power BI reports into other applications like Sales Force using embedded analytics, or by API automation.
• Expert in on prem & Cloud tabular models and DAX querying.
• Experience working with sensitive data and row-level access controls and understand application security layer models in Power BI.
• Should have expertise in SSRS including (Drill down, drill through, SSRS expressions, link reports, Pivoting, Metrix and Tabular reporting)
• Working knowledge of Data Warehouse/Data mart concepts and Expertise in data modeling for OLAP & OLTP systems from design and analysis to implementation including the conceptual, logical and physical data models.
• Strong experience with Power BI Services including:
o Power BI Development (Visual/Interactive reports, dashboards and KPI scorecards)
o Power BI Deployment Pipelines
o Power Apps
o Power Query and DAX
o Power Automate
o Power BI Administration
o Enterprise Data Gateway
• Strong knowledge and skills of Microsoft SQL Server and DWH/OLAP technologies
o Complex SQL queries, Store Procedures, User defined Functions, Triggers, Locking mechanism and SQL functions.
o Azure SQL Data warehouse, OLAP.
• 7+ years SQL and Report (Power BI, SSRS) developer experience.
OnProcess is on a mission – to transform and drive the world’s circular service supply chains – for brilliant customer experiences, efficiencies at the speed of digital, and more sustainable ‘circular economy’ processes.
At OnProcess, we encourage a collective sense of engagement, affirmation and belonging, where everyone is proud to be a member of our company. As a global business, we recognize our ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world – both in the marketplace and in the workplace – is critical to our long-term sustainability. That’s why we are committed to a company-wide culture that understands that diversity, equity, and inclusion is essential.