The Pricing Analyst is a key member of the Solutions team and is responsible for developing quotes for new and existing client opportunities. They work closely with Finance and Delivery Services to maintain accurate cost models across five global locations. The Pricing Analyst will create and present quotes that meet OnProcess’ targets for profitability and client value. This position is a high impact, high visibility role.
Responsibilities and Duties
Responsibilities & Duties:
• Interact closely with Finance to validate, maintain, and update cost and pricing models across locations
• Maintain understanding of cost drivers in the business
• Maintain understanding of OnProcess products and services
• Create and maintain pricing models as required o Example: By location and work type, blended delivery models and special pricing such as performance pricing, new locations, etc.
• Work closely with Solutions, Sales and teams to gather inputs and requirements
• Price new services based on pre-defined models
• Adhere to company goals for gross profit margin
• Drive consistency in pricing across product offerings and clients
• Create and update Program Information Database to memorialize new and updated pricing
• Host pricing review meetings with cross functional teams / departments
• Create departmental reports on pricing, GP
• Participate in RFP responses
• Maintain a core SOW template with all language requirements as provided by legal
• Approve all statements of work and amendments for compliance to OPT standard formatting and language
• Train internal teams on pricing / quoting procedures
• Support other administrative tasks as needed
• Participate in selected OPTIS Lean Six Sigma projects to support innovation opportunities
• Bachelor degree or equivalent certification and work experience
• Knowledge of call center metrics, financial models, and basic cost accounting
• Strong Data Analysis
• Proficient in MS Office Suite with Advanced Excel
• Compliance/Risk Management Orientation
• Ability to conduct training with teams at multiple levels of the organization
• Excellent written and communication skills
• Bilingual: Spanish + English (95% Fluent)
• Must be willing to travel < 20%
• 2+ years of supply chain experience, preferred not required
• Background in Accounting or Finance, preferred not required
• Resume must be submitted in English
OnProcess Technology is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides fair and equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected status prohibited under Federal, State, or local laws.
High School or equivalent
OnProcess is on a mission – to transform and drive the world’s circular service supply chains – for brilliant customer experiences, efficiencies at the speed of digital, and more sustainable ‘circular economy’ processes.
At OnProcess, we encourage a collective sense of engagement, affirmation and belonging, where everyone is proud to be a member of our company. As a global business, we recognize our ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world – both in the marketplace and in the workplace – is critical to our long-term sustainability. That’s why we are committed to a company-wide culture that understands that diversity, equity, and inclusion is essential.