Process Performance Analyst – Cisco PET
The Process Performance Analyst supports the functioning of the processes. He/She is responsible for the overall documenting and monitoring of a process, as well as supporting the success and improvement of a process. The Process Performance Analyst documents the details of the process and is responsible for their updates, provides timely reports, escalates problems and proposes process changes/optimisation. He/She communicates with other internal/external teams involved in the process, works with clients and businesses to identify, analyse and document the major ongoing and desired business processes and work procedures. In addition, he/she processes daily client data files, maintains data bases and proactively informs the client and company’s management team.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Supports business processes and workflow;
• Develops clear and detailed processes that reflect the current and targeted business model;
• Develops and supports specific overall business processes and sub-processes, including development of templates;
• Collects information from the relevant experts;
• Identifies any associated issues and risks;
• Monitors the document flow and work related procedures;
• Monitors quality and results;
• Is in charge of database management;
• Performs data and application maintenance updates;
• Escalates database issues;
• Communicates with internal and external customers;
• Acts as a first POC for customer escalations;
• Identifies, escalates data and program specific issues to appropriate level of management;
• Proactively and on-going basis identifies internal and external best practices that will enable improvement of the standard end-to-end process;
• Participates in the preparation of the training materials and delivery of agent trainings
• Follows internal rules and procedures set out in the Internal Rules
• Generates and analyzes Tier I & II client reporting;
• Consistently meets or exceeds OPT’s key performance standards and quality objectives;
• Other Ad-hoc duties.
• At least 9 months experience in Cisco project as an OPT employee;
• Being involved in additional scope within current LOB or had been part of 2 different LOBs within Cisco program;
• Fluency in English;
• Very good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills;
• Experience in relationship management with customers/vendors;
• Good analytical and problem solving skills;
• Ability to perform duties with minimum supervision;
• Ability to create standard documentation;
• Attention to details;
• Proficiency in working with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio;
• Strong work ethics – capable of handling confidential information.
OnProcess is on a mission – to transform and drive the world’s circular service supply chains – for brilliant customer experiences, efficiencies at the speed of digital, and more sustainable ‘circular economy’ processes.
At OnProcess, we encourage a collective sense of engagement, affirmation and belonging, where everyone is proud to be a member of our company. As a global business, we recognize our ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world – both in the marketplace and in the workplace – is critical to our long-term sustainability. That’s why we are committed to a company-wide culture that understands that diversity, equity, and inclusion is essential.