Process Performance Analyst
The Process Performance Analyst will support business processes and workflow by developing clear and detailed standard operating processes that reflect the current and targeted business model including the development of templates. The Process Performance Analyst will collect and gather information from relevant subject matter experts and identify any associated issues and risks. This individual will monitor quality and results while managing the database. The Process Performance Analyst will perform data and application maintenance updated and escalate database issues.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Communicates with internal and external customers
• Acts as POC for customer escalations
• Assesses, and escalates data and program specific issues to appropriate level of
• Identifies internal and external best practices that enable improvement of the standard end-
• Participates in the preparation of the training materials and delivery of agent trainings
• Generates and analyzes various levels of client reporting
• Consistently meets or exceeds key performance standards and quality objectives
• Reporting actual or suspected security and/or policy violations/breaches to an appropriate
• Other Ad-hoc duties
• 1+ year experience in developing clear and detailed standard operating processes
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Advanced English in written and spoken form (B2+)
• Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
• Experience in relationship management with customers/vendors
• Well versed in preparing documentation and using Microsoft Office Suite programs
OnProcess Technology is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides fair and equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected status prohibited under Federal, State, or local laws.
OnProcess is on a mission – to transform and drive the world’s circular service supply chains – for brilliant customer experiences, efficiencies at the speed of digital, and more sustainable ‘circular economy’ processes.
At OnProcess, we encourage a collective sense of engagement, affirmation and belonging, where everyone is proud to be a member of our company. As a global business, we recognize our ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world – both in the marketplace and in the workplace – is critical to our long-term sustainability. That’s why we are committed to a company-wide culture that understands that diversity, equity, and inclusion is essential.