Product Manager of Data and Analytics
1. Build methodologies to allow capture and ongoing analysis and data-driven insights which continuously drive external or internal success;
2. Define and measure platform and product performance, such as usage, feature adoption, customer sentiment, conversion rate, retention, etc.;
3. Develop internal product success metrics, such as engagement / adoption rate, ROI, time to value, customer effort / CX, operational efficiencies, impact to pipeline, etc.;
4. Conduct ongoing assessment of key product metrics across the entire platform to monitor inform product development for continuous improvement opportunities;
5. Define and improve data and analytics experience for platform and product through reporting, visualization, etc.;
6. Develop and expand external data / analytics product offerings and go to market strategies;
7. Work with internal and external partners, exploring new data points, adopting new analytics methodologies, making critical business decisions for enhancing data / analytics features in product;
8. Identify and determine opportunities through standardization and best practices for reduction of waste and / or increase automation;
9. Help to define product requirements, user stories, and acceptance criteria which address needs and gaps in the market in order to discover, configure, deliver and enhance a product;
10. Conduct ongoing research and collect feedback about user journeys, key tasks, needs, wants, and pain points to inform product development requirements and ideas; and
11. Develop deep subject matter expertise in OnProcess’ product offerings from a feature and functionality perspective.
Telecommuting is an option.
Responsibilities and Duties
Employer requires a Master’s degree in Economics, Statistics, or a closely related field and at least three (3) years of work experience in Process Engineering, Solutions Engineering, Product Development, Analytics and/or Data Analytics.
In addition, the candidate must have the following skills:
1) Demonstrated knowledge of data and advanced analytics gained through three (3) years of work experience; and
2) Demonstrated ability managing product related KPIs gained through three (3) years of work experience.
All years of experience may be gained concurrently
Travel requirement: 5% Domestic and International Travel Required Per Year.
Applicants can send resumes to OnProcess Technology, Inc., 268 Summer Street, Suite 200, Boston, MA 02210 (Attn: Req# VN196) or apply online at https://www.onprocess.com/careers/
OnProcess is on a mission – to transform and drive the world’s circular service supply chains – for brilliant customer experiences, efficiencies at the speed of digital, and more sustainable ‘circular economy’ processes.
At OnProcess, we encourage a collective sense of engagement, affirmation and belonging, where everyone is proud to be a member of our company. As a global business, we recognize our ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world – both in the marketplace and in the workplace – is critical to our long-term sustainability. That’s why we are committed to a company-wide culture that understands that diversity, equity, and inclusion is essential.