The Production Supervisor supports the general operation of a program’s functioning. This individual is responsible for general supervision and performance of a designated team and aids the management of the client relationship. The position determines daily workload requirements and distribution, performs daily database maintenance and troubleshooting, supports logistics service representatives to achieve process adherence, productivity and quality goals through training and mentoring. Additionally, the Production Supervisor provides proactive communication both to and from clients and leadership.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Assist in tracking and controlling the key performance standards. Provides feedback to agents through monthly meetings to effectively improve their knowledge, skills, attitudes and overall presentation.
• Track and monitor the agents’ work, namely the fulfillment of company and client requirements, in order to maximize the achievement of daily goals.
• Follow the internal rules and procedures as outlined in the OnProcess documents
• Performs data and application maintenance updates
• Distributes the daily work of the team
• Escalates database issues
• Responsible for reporting on various activities creates and analyzes client reports (i.e., escalation files, logistic requests)
• Communicate with both internal and external clients
• Acts as a first point of contact for escalation from customers
• Escalate specific issues to the appropriate level of management
• Facilitate team communications
• Consistently implements and exceeds the company’s key performance indicators and quality standards
• Other duties as assigned according to the business situation
• 2+ years of prior experience in a supervisory role within a call center environment
• Knowledge of the English language (B2+)
• Sound analytical, problem solving and multi-tasking skills
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Project management skills
• Attention to details
• Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
OnProcess Technology is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides fair and equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected status prohibited under Federal, State, or local laws.
High School or equivalent
OnProcess is on a mission – to transform and drive the world’s circular service supply chains – for brilliant customer experiences, efficiencies at the speed of digital, and more sustainable ‘circular economy’ processes.
At OnProcess, we encourage a collective sense of engagement, affirmation and belonging, where everyone is proud to be a member of our company. As a global business, we recognize our ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world – both in the marketplace and in the workplace – is critical to our long-term sustainability. That’s why we are committed to a company-wide culture that understands that diversity, equity, and inclusion is essential.