Supplier Onboarding Specialist
The Supplier Onboarding Specialist supports the enablement of suppliers onto the Network, for their respective Buyer customers. The role will provide administrative assistance to expedite the registration and onboarding of new suppliers and relationship requests. The role manages the day to day written (email) and telephonic interaction with suppliers to ensure that they can transact on the Network with their Buyer customers. This role will work with cross functional teams to support the requirements of the supplier membership growth strategy and provide support as required to achieve requisite regional revenue targets. The Supplier Onboarding Specialist will also work closely with the Network Deployment Leads and provide excellent service delivery to the buyers and suppliers.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Customer focus
• Manage suppliers through the Tools and processes
• Assist all assigned suppliers in understanding key value adds for the specific industry internal business objectives and guide sellers on best practices for using the Network
• Proactively engage with assigned sellers to ensure on-time enablement
• Responsible for monitoring and tracking status of suppliers for project defined milestones
• Prioritize strategic suppliers and strategic accounts based on record information in the system
• Follow up with suppliers to encourage Network compliance
• Train suppliers on how to configure and use their account on the Network
• Train suppliers on how to create invoice
• Participate in internal trainings and initiatives
• Work with other internal teams and help to improve process
• Knows the Network and Supplier Enablement Automation features, understand the value of ecommerce and the Network
OnProcess is on a mission – to transform and drive the world’s circular service supply chains – for brilliant customer experiences, efficiencies at the speed of digital, and more sustainable ‘circular economy’ processes.
At OnProcess, we encourage a collective sense of engagement, affirmation and belonging, where everyone is proud to be a member of our company. As a global business, we recognize our ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world – both in the marketplace and in the workplace – is critical to our long-term sustainability. That’s why we are committed to a company-wide culture that understands that diversity, equity, and inclusion is essential.