Supply Chain Program Manager
The Program Manager plays a strategic role in leading, managing and coordinating to ensure the delivery of the Technology Program to the satisfaction of the Executive level stakeholders. This includes a mix of technology focused projects including replacement of existing systems as well as design, architecture and delivery of new SaaS Products. The Program Manager will work with various project workstreams (e.g. Operations, Product Management, Finance, Internal & External technology organizations etc.) to coordinate and deliver both internal and Client facing technology solutions.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Identify areas for internal improvement and develops plans for implementation.
• Work with team to drive robust solutions for medium to highly complex projects.
• Manage the overall planning, control, status reporting and delivery of projects/initiatives from start to completion to ensure that project goals and objectives are met within the agreed upon time, scope, budget and resource requirements.
• Implement project/initiative schedules and coordinate resources ensuring all activity is completed to the agreed deadlines.
• Maintain an accurate and up-to-date record of all projects/initiatives and their status using appropriate technology.
• Determine risk and contingency planning.
• Ensure system is updated with any changes in specifications, status and costs post intake if needed.
• Analyze work plans to identify issues and barriers.
• Communicate consistently with project stakeholders and executives as appropriate, ensuring deliverables are being met by all team members at all stages of the project.
• Achieve budget goals set for projects and/or initiatives.
• Assist in the evaluation and redesign of practice offerings.
• Review the status reports of teams/LOBs performance across projects and work with Tactical Program management and Operations structures to address issues as appropriate.
• 5+ years experience in full cycle Supply Chain management on a decision-making and customer facing role.
• 5+ year’s business process analysis experience including knowledge of business workflow and process concepts.
• At least 6 months experience in the Cisco team
• Not in an Active Correction Plan or Process Improvement Plan
• Advanced skill level with MS Office.
• Excellent understanding of Program Management principles.
• Experience with Project Management software is an advantage.
• Certification/Education in Supply Chain
• Knowledge and experience in PMI, APM, PRINCE2, or Six Sigma strongly desired.
• Vast experience of software development project management methodologies.
• Demonstrated experience in managing projects of medium to high complexity to successful completion; able to handle multiple concurrent projects.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field.
OnProcess Technology is committed to global compliance with equal opportunity principles, ensuring all employees and applicants are treated fairly regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected status as stipulated by applicable international, national (State/Federal), and local laws.
Email [email protected] to request reasonable accommodations.
OnProcess is on a mission – to transform and drive the world’s circular service supply chains – for brilliant customer experiences, efficiencies at the speed of digital, and more sustainable ‘circular economy’ processes.
At OnProcess, we encourage a collective sense of engagement, affirmation and belonging, where everyone is proud to be a member of our company. As a global business, we recognize our ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world – both in the marketplace and in the workplace – is critical to our long-term sustainability. That’s why we are committed to a company-wide culture that understands that diversity, equity, and inclusion is essential.