System Engineer – Global Data Operations | India
We’re looking for a System Engineer specializing in L1/L2 support for Global Data Operations. The incumbent will play a key role in managing feed processes, ensuring seamless operations and handling exception handling in real-time. This role will primarily involve Azure database management, pipeline handling, and leveraging Power Automate to streamline data workflows.
Responsibilities and Duties
Responsibilities and Duties
• Manage and monitoring of automated feeds/Azure pipelines.
• End-to-end management of real time API based data imports along with exception handling.
• Trouble shoot and fix in real-time any feed alerts/failures – both file based, and API driven
• Escalate exceptions having business impacts, to higherups/senior levels.
• Maintain and review feed reconciliation.
2. Job-Automation & Reporting
• Monitor automated jobs for import processes in Azure.
• Develop process to track/monitor data push from Azure to Salesforce
• Reconciliation of data updates in different platform touch points.
• Produce data driven reports in Azure – ad-hoc, manually generated or automated.
• Develop and support maintenance of extensive process and technical documentation.
3. Implementation Activities
• Work on new implementations hand-offs from project teams/other DB teams.
• Create tasks and reconciliation routines.
• Validation and testing.
• Advanced database/SQL skills
• Development of stored procedures.
• Programming concepts including application development exposure.
• Understanding of Micro Service/API
• Working experience in Azure (CI/CD)
• Working experience in Power Automate platform.
• Advanced knowledge of Office tools
• Strong verbal and written English communication skills.
• Documentation/presentation capabilities
• Team player, fast learner, go-getter.
• Ability to meet deadlines and manage stress effectively in high demand situations.
• Exposure with remote work model.
• Flexibility towards work schedules – 5-day work week but requires 24×7 availability.
• Be self-motivated, innovative, highly accountable and carry integrity.
Desired Skills (Not Mandatory):
• Familiarity with any reporting tool, like crystal reports or SSRS.
• Having worked on MS Access, MS SQL and/or Oracle.
• Programming concepts including application development exposure
• Advanced knowledge of Office tools, Documentation/presentation skills
• B.E./B. Tech/ BCA, preferably in Computer Science/IT.
• 3-5 years of experience in:
o Azure Pipeline
o Power Automate
OnProcess is on a mission – to transform and drive the world’s circular service supply chains – for brilliant customer experiences, efficiencies at the speed of digital, and more sustainable ‘circular economy’ processes.
At OnProcess, we encourage a collective sense of engagement, affirmation and belonging, where everyone is proud to be a member of our company. As a global business, we recognize our ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world – both in the marketplace and in the workplace – is critical to our long-term sustainability. That’s why we are committed to a company-wide culture that understands that diversity, equity, and inclusion is essential.