Systems Engineer-Global Technical Operations
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Global Monitoring – Support
• Addition and deletion of nodes to the various monitoring platforms and documenting changes.
• Assess the end-to-end impact of failed conditions/alerts etc.
• Making global communications and posting business notifications.
2. Service-desk on-shift.
• Engaging with different L2 teams to initiate incident trouble shooting process.
• Continuous/periodic update of tickets/other communication channels.
• Monitor service desk queue and drive necessary actions for follow-up.
• SLA calculation and data compilation to facilitate report generation.
3. Incident Management
• Ensure to get the right stake holding teams for isolation.
• Guidance to the L1 team to perform Triage and isolation in the right direction
• Continuous updates on the incident ticket and other corp. communication channels (Teams)
• Data collation for Incident timelines, IR.
4. Technical Operations
• Review with BTS L2 teams all planned maintenance activities – internal and external
• Engage with peer technical teams to discuss/resolve/review various escalations/issues.
• End-to-end BTS assessment of any alerts/issues/observations within the overall BTS span.
• Provide immediate guidance to L1 teams.
Responsibilities and Duties
Qualifications and Work Experience
• B.E./B. Tech/BCA/MCA/M. Sc – preferably in Computers, IT
• 6/7 years of experience in NOC/Service desk/Tier-1/2 type of technical support
• Exposure in client/external facing meetings/discussions.
• Thorough experience with ticketing systems/service desk handling
• Sharp technical comprehension and aptitude, good technical isolation capability
• Strong computer skills
• Network fundamentals
• Clear understanding of Application systems/architecture
• Some experience on Database/SQL skills
• Programming knowledge and concepts
• Basic knowledge of Office tools
• Strong verbal and written English communication skills
• Documentation/presentation capabilities
• Team player and possess leadership potential
• Ability to meet deadlines and manage stress effectively in high-demand situations
• Flexibility towards rotational work schedules
OnProcess is on a mission – to transform and drive the world’s circular service supply chains – for brilliant customer experiences, efficiencies at the speed of digital, and more sustainable ‘circular economy’ processes.
At OnProcess, we encourage a collective sense of engagement, affirmation and belonging, where everyone is proud to be a member of our company. As a global business, we recognize our ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world – both in the marketplace and in the workplace – is critical to our long-term sustainability. That’s why we are committed to a company-wide culture that understands that diversity, equity, and inclusion is essential.