Supply Chain Pioneer will Explore Using Advanced Analytics to Improve Customer Experience and Reduce Business Costs
Ashland, MA, September 15, 2016 – OnProcess Technology, a global pioneer in service supply chain management and optimization, today announced that its Chief Analytics Officer, Dan Gettens, will be a featured speaker at the IBM Chief Data Officer Strategy Summit, taking place September 22 – 23, 2016 in Boston, MA. Gettens will discuss how businesses can transform into data-driven organizations that use analytics to deliver superior customer experiences.
“To be a successful business, you must be both customer-centric and efficient. That means understanding exactly what customers want from you and how to interact with them in a personalized, ‘we’re-on-your-side’ way, while streamlining operations,” said Gettens. “Most organizations know data can help them get a handle on this, but don’t know how to effectively leverage it. I’m looking forward to sharing with IBM Summit attendees how to set up a data strategy and apply advanced analytics, using Voice of Customer, Voice of Product, historical and operational data to gain the insights needed to delight customers, reduce waste and drive profits.”
Gettens will be co-chairing two panels:
“Delivering Outstanding Customer Experience Through Advanced Insights” on September 22nd, 2:45pm. The session will cover:
- Key requirements for building a customer-centric data strategy – how to structure data with the consumer in mind.
- Examples of how organizations are achieving personalized, data-driven interactions with their consumers to improve customer service and retention rates.
- The various customer insight tools in the market for obtaining in-depth, actionable insights.
“Analytics & Insights as Critical Cost Reduction Tools” on September 22nd at 4:00pm. The session will cover:
- Analytics case studies for increasing operational efficiency and reducing unnecessary expenditure to boost the bottom line.
- Using analytics to provide deep insights into financial performance, and improve budgeting and forecasting.
- Understanding how advanced analytics tools can be used to mitigate risk management costs.
About IBM Chief Data Officer Strategy Summit
Now in its third year, the IBM CDO Summit brings together Chief Data Officers, Chief Analytics Officers, Chief Data Scientists and senior-level data executives to network, share experiences and discuss the latest technological developments in data and analytics. www.ibmcdosummitfall.com
About OnProcess Technology
OnProcess Technology is a managed services provider specializing in complex, global service supply chain operations – the flow of people, parts and services following the sale of a product. The company’s deep expertise, purpose-built technology delivery and embedded analytics-based process improvement, enable clients to quickly optimize and scale operations, grow revenue and profitability, and deliver superior customer experiences. OnProcess provides services in 26 languages and operates in six global facilities, including its Massachusetts headquarters and facilities in Maine, Costa Rica, India and Bulgaria. www.onprocess.com
Bedsole & Company