Dominates Tech and Telecom Markets, Ranks Best-in-Class in Value Delivered
Ashland, MA, January 31, 2018 – OnProcess Technology, a global pioneer in service supply chain management and optimization, was named a market visionary and ‘major contender’ in the Everest Group’s 2018 Supply Chain Management (SCM) Service Providers Landscape with PEAK Matrix Assessment. The company, which continues to dominate the high-tech and telecom markets, was recognized for its robust and innovative post-sale supply chain offerings, proprietary analytics-driven capabilities, best-in-class value and high client retention.
“As businesses look for new ways to gain efficiencies and differentiate themselves, they’re increasingly turning to the post-sale supply chain. This critical part of the supply chain, which is largely manual and reactive and has a huge influence on ongoing customer satisfaction, is ripe for digitization,” said Mike Wooden, CEO, OnProcess Technology. “OnProcess’ domain and analytics expertise, combined with our focus on automation and other innovations, make us particularly adept at guiding digitization initiatives and turning service supply chains into proactive, streamlined operations that save clients enormous sums of money and boost customer loyalty.”
OnProcess’ momentum and leadership are clear in the following Everest Group report findings:
- Dominates High-Tech and Telecom Markets: As in previous years, OnProcess continues to play a leading role in these segments, accounting for three times more market share than almost every other vendor.
- Superior Client Retention and Growth: According to Everest, OnProcess retains more of its clients than most vendors. It is also one of the only providers whose revenue growth is fueled to a large extent by expansions of existing client contracts. This should be no surprise since OnProcess is ranked “Best-in-Class” when it comes to the value perceived by clients.
- Driven by Analytics: OnProcess’ growth and high client satisfaction are attributed to its technology and analytics-driven service delivery, which is enabled via OPTvisionSM, OnProcess’ proprietary – and the industry’s only – real-time visibility and microanalytics control tower built for the post-sale supply chain.
- Fueled by Innovations: OnProcess was noted as visionary due to its unique post-sale strategy and services, and the high ranking it achieved in innovations and investments thanks to continued collaboration with third-party vendors and research institutions like MIT for developing advanced analytics, IoT and automation solutions.
- High Service Delivery Standards: OnProcess was noted for its commitment to quality and willingness to put skin in the game by taking a shared-risk approach, as evident in its advocacy for and adoption of outcome-based models in client engagements.
About OnProcess Technology
OnProcess Technology is a managed services provider specializing in complex, global service supply chain operations – the flow of people, parts and services following the sale of a product. The company’s deep expertise, purpose-built technology delivery and embedded analytics-based process improvement, enable clients to quickly optimize and scale operations, grow revenue and profitability, and deliver superior customer experiences. OnProcess provides services in 23 languages and operates in five global facilities, including its Massachusetts headquarters and facilities in Maine, Costa Rica, India and Bulgaria. www.onprocess.com
Bedsole & Company