ManufacturingOptimizing Processes and Reducing Costs for Manufacturers of Industrial and Durable Consumer Equipment
Manufacturers of industrial and durable consumer goods are under tremendous pressure to innovate, accelerate production cycles and minimize costs. At the same time, to better compete, they must continuously work to improve the customer experience.
Many manufacturers find these objectives difficult to achieve. They’re plagued by high inventory carrying costs, floor machinery that breaks down and delays production, finished products that are rejected because they aren’t built to order specs, and missed SLAs that result in expensive penalties, not to mention frustrated customers. Managing warranties and staying on top of changing compliance regulations also put a burden on manufacturers’ back-office personnel.
It’s hard for manufacturers to optimize their operations. Administration work isn’t their core expertise. Plus, they lack the deep visibility needed to track records through the manufacturing process, and they often rely on manual processes that are time-consuming and error-prone. All this is exacerbated when their ERP, CRM, accounting and other back-office systems aren’t integrated, making data management extremely challenging.
Learn more about how OnProcess Technology’s managed services can help boost profitability and customer satisfaction by transforming your back-office into a completely transparent, efficient and centralized operation.
OnProcess Technology enables manufacturers to easily overcome these challenges and achieve these goals. By transforming your entire post-sales supply chain into a completely transparent, efficient and unified operation, our managed services deliver the insights needed to optimize processes, minimize costs and improve customer satisfaction.
Our unique combination of technology-driven delivery, advanced analytics-based process improvements and service supply chain expertise enable us to make a tangible impact on your business:
- Increase uptime of manufacturing floor equipment by leveraging OnProcess’ IoT-based analysis and remote monitoring capabilities to proactively check equipment health and perform repairs before they can cause malfunctions and breakdowns.
- Use our IoT capabilities to understand how customers are using your equipment in the field. With these insights, you can enhance product roadmaps and drive innovation, optimize inventory planning, and reduce both senior-level tech support cases and mean time to resolution (MTTR).
- Save money by taking advantage of our Six Sigma lean approach to take waste out of your processes. Improve inventory planning and reducing carrying costs through comprehensive, automated parts tracking and enhanced management of suppliers.
- Ensure products are built to order specifications, boost SLA meet rates and customer satisfaction, and reduce costly SLA penalties through visibility into and automation of manufacturing processes.
- Simplify and accelerate warranty and credit processes, and improve regulatory compliance. OnProcess turns manual, disjointed tasks into streamlined, well-defined claims and compliance tracking processes.
- Streamline service supply chain processes by using OnProcess experts to integrate disparate systems and data sources, and improve tracking and reporting throughout the manufacturing cycle.
OnProcess Managed Services for Manufacturers of Industrial and Durable Consumer Equipment
Our service supply chain pedigree and deep manufacturing market expertise enable OnProcess to rapidly deliver measurable, long-term results at scale through these post-sale supply chain services:
- Order Fulfillment
- Managing Failed Orders and Exceptions
- Provisioning / Site Validation
- Control Tower
Triage / customer support
- Remote Monitoring Data Capture and IoT-based Analysis
- Service Request Creation
- RMA Creation
- Scheduling of Parts and Technicians
- Control Tower for Tracking Visibility
- Data Migration / Cleansing
- Asset Recovery From the Field or Customer
- Asset Recovery Sales Demo Equipment
- Repair Cycle Management
- Inventory Planning
- Warranty Management
Transportation Order Management
- Transportation Management of Shipment
- Transportation Tracking