Reverse Logistics in the Service Supply Chain
Retrieving, fixing, or replacing parts in an efficient and sustainable way is something many organizations are challenged with.
Traditional parts recovery gets a bad reputation for being unnecessarily difficult. This is because disparate data sources and outdated processes limit the ability to manage the returns process smoothly.
How can you
- remove bloat from your processes?
- reduce unnecessary transport costs and waste?
- drive new levels of warranty credits and revenues at the point of service?
- improve customer satisfaction?
- make real-time decisions?
Returns management – the unsung hero of the service supply chain – can answer all these questions.
It holds incredible potential for driving customer lifetime value, improving uptime, reaching competitive advantage, driving sustainability and revenue growth.
By taking a unified, data driven approach, your business can become cost-effective, more efficient, and sustainable.
Get the guide to forward thinking reverse logistics
Discover how you can turn this into a reality within your organization
Inside you’ll get:
- Examples of common scenarios and solutions for digitizing your reverse logistics
- Ideas on how to lay the digital foundations to transform your processes
- An easy to digest outline of OnProcess Agora platform’s unique approach
- A shortlist of capabilities and how to get in touch if you want to find out more